Our beauty oils moisturize and nourish the skin. The antioxidants and vitamins protect the elasticity of your skin and reduce the appearance of early signs of aging, such as fine lines and wrinkles.
Directions: Apply 4-10 drops to hair, cuticles, and body daily. Massage in and allow to absorb for 1-3 minutes.
Jasmine Beauty Oil is a lightweight moisturizing oil for everyday use. It is a blend of pure, natural botanical oils infused with flowers and Vitamin E. Oils are concentrated, long-lasting, and effective moisturizers.
Ingredients: Squalene, Almond Oil, Jojoba, Vitamin E, Jasmine Essential Oil, Bergamot Essential Oil, Vanilla Essential Oil, Sandalwood Essential Oil
Rose Beauty Oil is a luxurious oil perfect for normal to dry skin. It is an all-natural product made with flowers, plant oil, and Vitamin E. Oils are concentrated, long-lasting, and effective moisturizers.
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Squalene, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Rose Essential Oil, Bergamot Essential Oil, Geranium Essential Oil, Sandalwood Essential Oil
Lavender Beauty Oil is our most rich and luxurious oil and is amazing for skin types that need extra moisturization. It is an all-natural product made with flowers, plant oil, and Vitamin E. Oils are concentrated, long-lasting, and effective moisturizers.
Ingredients: Coconut oil, Squalene, Glycerine, Vitamin E, Lavender Essential Oil, Bergamot Essential Oil, Vanilla Essential Oil, Sandalwood Essential Oil
More About This Product
This product is locally handmade with high quality ingredients in small batches to ensure freshness. It is vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, silicone-free, fragrance-free, and made without artificial ingredients, unnatural preservatives, and fillers.
What Is Our Delivery Policy?
- We offer local delivery to Edmonton, St. Albert, and Sherwood Park.
- Our deliveries are outsourced to a third party. We cannot provide live updates on the status of the delivery or guarantee delivery times.
- Incomplete or inaccurate delivery information will impede the delivery of flowers and may result in additional charges.
- Couriers will attempt delivery once. If the recipient is not home, we may leave the order on the front step if weather permits us to do so.
- In the event that your delivery was unsuccessful, you will be notified to get in touch with us.
- Redeliveries will incur an additional delivery charge.
- If your selected delivery date falls on a statutory holiday, the order will automatically be moved to delivery for the next business day.
- We offer same-day delivery.
Where does Brew+Bloom deliver to?
For our fresh floral and food products, we offer local delivery to Edmonton and surrounding areas (Sherwood Park, Leduc, St. Albert, Beaumont)
What is your delivery policy?
Please see our delivery policy here.
What is your delivery cost?
Delivery costs are calculated at checkout.
How long should my arrangement last?
Each flower has a different vase life, but on average, cut flowers can last a week with proper care. Flowers such as roses, mums, carnations, cymbidium orchids, and alstroemerias will last longer than certain varieties of flowers like tulips, ranunculus, lisianthus, and anemones. Please see our Floral Care blog post for tips on maintaining your arrangement.
Do you offer custom florals?
Our custom floral program has been discontinued as of April 1, 2022. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Email us at email@example.com!
I’ve been eyeing on the beauty oil as it smells fresh and very rosy. Glad I made the purchase. And it’s very moisturizing. Highly recommend!
Lots of fun. Busy.
Smells wonderful, would love to know if it’s 100% natural ingredients or fragrance oil.
I ordered a selection of beautiful beauty and wellbeing products for my mums birthday! Kinda like a self care collection box ! She loved loved loved it !