Everlasting Floral Bloom Jars
A textural collection of carefully selected dried and preserved flowers that add a natural beauty to any room. These everlasting florals make a beautiful gift for someone special and can last for several months to years. Our Everlasting Floral Bloom Jars feature fluffy pampas grass, bunny tails grass, palm leaves, cotton, and a variety of other dried botanicals. These pieces are arranged beautifully into our signature bloom jars or as a hand-tied bouquet. As our everlasting florals are made with natural materials, there may be slight variations, so no two bouquets will be exactly the same.
Care Tips: The preserved flowers do not require pruning or watering. The only care the product requires is occasional removal of dust, ideally with an air spray, air blower/dryer or alternatively dusting with a soft cloth. Avoid crushing, pressing or folding the foliage, petals or flowers. Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight. Avoid exposure to excess of humidity. For indoor use only.
Disclaimer: Photo is for reference only. Final product varies based on arrangement.
What Is Our Delivery Policy?
- We offer local delivery to Edmonton, St. Albert, and Sherwood Park.
- Our deliveries are outsourced to a third party. We cannot provide live updates on the status of the delivery or guarantee delivery times.
- Incomplete or inaccurate delivery information will impede the delivery of flowers and may result in additional charges.
- Couriers will attempt delivery once. If the recipient is not home, we may leave the order on the front step if weather permits us to do so.
- In the event that your delivery was unsuccessful, you will be notified to get in touch with us.
- Redeliveries will incur an additional delivery charge.
- If your selected delivery date falls on a statutory holiday, the order will automatically be moved to delivery for the next business day.
- We offer same-day delivery.
Where does Brew+Bloom deliver to?
For our fresh floral and food products, we offer local delivery to Edmonton and surrounding areas (Sherwood Park, Leduc, St. Albert, Beaumont)
What is your delivery policy?
Please see our delivery policy here.
What is your delivery cost?
Delivery costs are calculated at checkout.
How long should my arrangement last?
Each flower has a different vase life, but on average, cut flowers can last a week with proper care. Flowers such as roses, mums, carnations, cymbidium orchids, and alstroemerias will last longer than certain varieties of flowers like tulips, ranunculus, lisianthus, and anemones. Please see our Floral Care blog post for tips on maintaining your arrangement.
Do you offer custom florals?
Our custom floral program has been discontinued as of April 1, 2022. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Email us at email@example.com!
Was beautiful and the service was very accommodating!
We have received such positive feedback on the beauty of the jars! They add such a lovely touch to the clinic atmosphere!
Everlasting Floral Bloom Jars
A new and unique Mother’s Day gift for our mom. She loved it! And the mini cake was delicious ☺️
I sent this as a mothers day gift, and it was beautiful ! My tfriend really loved it, Thanks !i sent this as a mothers day gift for my bestfriend and she loved it ! So beautiful, Thanks !