This brightly-coloured bouquet is filled with pink, green, and peach florals. This wonderful array of bright colours is perfect for Mother’s Day, birthdays, other special occasions and celebrations, or a lovely display for your own home.
Hand-picked Ingredients You May See:
- Baby Eucalyptus
- Silver Dollar Eucalyptus
Photos are used for inspiration only. Arrangements may differ based on availability of flowers and seasonality. Large bouquet pictured. Jar sold separately.
We're happy to help! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Is Our Delivery Policy?
- We offer local delivery to Edmonton, St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Beaumont and Leduc.
- Our deliveries are outsourced to a third party. We cannot provide live updates on the status of the delivery or guarantee delivery times.
- Incomplete or inaccurate delivery information will impede the delivery of flowers and may result in additional charges.
- Couriers will attempt delivery once. If the recipient is not home, we may leave the order on the front step if weather permits us to do so.
- In the event that your delivery was unsuccessful, you will be notified to get in touch with us.
- Redeliveries will incur an additional delivery charge.
- If your selected delivery date falls on a statutory holiday, the order will automatically be moved to delivery for the next business day.
- We offer same-day delivery.
Where does Brew+Bloom deliver to?
For our fresh floral and food products, we offer local delivery to Edmonton and surrounding areas (Sherwood Park, Leduc, St. Albert, Beaumont)
What is your delivery policy?
Please see our delivery policy here.
What is your delivery cost?
Delivery costs are calculated at checkout.
How long should my arrangement last?
Each flower has a different vase life, but on average, cut flowers can last a week with proper care. Flowers such as roses, mums, carnations, cymbidium orchids, and alstroemerias will last longer than certain varieties of flowers like tulips, ranunculus, lisianthus, and anemones. Please see our Floral Care blog post for tips on maintaining your arrangement.
Do you offer custom florals?
Our custom floral program has been discontinued as of April 1, 2022. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Email us at email@example.com!
English Garden - Bloom Jar
I’ve been sending flowers to friends to say thank you, or to wish them a happy birthday, and to also let them know they are not forgotten even though we haven’t been able to socialize together. I love supporting a local company, led by women - especially one that receives rave reviews from my friends for their flower arrangements. I look forward to sharing time with friends at the café when we can dine-in again.
My mother loved the bloom jar. It was one of the highest quality bouquets she has received in years and the flower selection was both tasteful and unique. I would definitely recommend ordering this and other items from Brew and Bloom!
Love the arrangement and the jar. Love the colours and healthy blooms. Different from the average traditional bouquets.