Give the person you love a gift made of roses that will last forever! A gorgeous decorative teddy bear made of soft synthetic roses in a clear gift box. The perfect gift that will look great as a decoration piece in your loved one's home or office.
Disclaimer: No rose teddy bear is the same. Product may vary slightly from images shown.
Size: 25cm (L) x 25cm (W) x 34cm (H)
Care: No watering required. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and high humidity
Please note this product is made to order and will take 2-4 days to prepare.
What Is Our Delivery Policy?
- We offer local delivery to Edmonton and surrounding areas.
- Our deliveries are outsourced to a third party. We cannot provide live updates on the status of the delivery or guarantee delivery times. Our daily delivery window is between 11am and 6pm Tuesday to Saturday. For major holidays, our extended delivery window is 11am-8pm.
- Incomplete or inaccurate delivery information will impede the delivery of flowers and may result in additional charges.
- Couriers will attempt delivery once. If the recipient is not home, we may leave the order on the front step if weather permits us to do so.
- In the event that your delivery was unsuccessful, you will be notified to get in touch with us.
- Redeliveries will incur an additional delivery charge.
- If your selected delivery date falls on a statutory holiday, the order will automatically be moved to delivery for the next business day.
- We do not offer same-day delivery.
Where does Brew+Bloom deliver to?
For our fresh floral and food products, we offer local delivery to Edmonton and surrounding areas (Sherwood Park, Leduc, St. Albert, Beaumont)
What is your delivery policy?
Please see our delivery policy here.
What is your delivery cost?
Delivery costs are calculated at checkout.
How long should my arrangement last?
Each flower has a different vase life, but on average, cut flowers can last a week with proper care. Flowers such as roses, mums, carnations, cymbidium orchids, and alstroemerias will last longer than certain varieties of flowers like tulips, ranunculus, lisianthus, and anemones. Please see our Floral Care blog post for tips on maintaining your arrangement.
Do you offer custom florals?
Our custom floral program has been discontinued as of April 1, 2022. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Email us at email@example.com!