Fresh Floral Bouquet Subscriptions
ORDER SUBSCRIPTIONS SEPARATELY AND INDIVIDUALLY AT CHECKOUT
A Floral Bouquet Subscription is our signature bloom jar without the extra jars! The first order will include a jar, but subsequent deliveries will be shipped in a bouquet. Our seasonal blooms are hand-picked to order and arrive at your door within 24 hours of being cut and arranged for maximum freshness. Choose from weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly deliveries. All deliveries are FREE with any subscription.
Floral Bouquet Subscriptions are also wonderful gifts for friends, families, or colleagues. Give the gift that keeps on giving! Show your recipient just how much you care with a unique bouquet again and again.
How it Works
Every week, second week, or once a month, our seasonal blooms are hand-picked to order and arrive at your door within 24 hours of being cut and arranged for maximum freshness.
Simply pick your size, frequency, and day of delivery. We’ll send one of our best-selling bouquets curated by our floral experts.
Subscriptions are only available for Edmonton and surrounding areas. Any subscriptions outside of our delivery zone will be refunded and cancelled. Please contact us if you are not sure if your address is available.
You will be automatically billed based on the interval you select. Payment dates are based on the day of the week you purchased, not the delivery date you selected.
For example, if you purchased a weekly subscription on Friday and selected a Monday delivery day, you will be billed every Friday and receive your subscription on Monday.
A minimum of four deliveries are to be made before cancellations are available. If you would like to cancel, you can log into your account and cancel from the link in the account management portal. If you are having issues, please notify us before the next billing cycle, and we will assist you with your subscription.
All subscriptions are final sales and are not eligible for refund. If you have any issues with your subscription, please notify us and we will work with you to resolve the issue.
What Is Our Delivery Policy?
- We offer local delivery to Edmonton and surrounding areas.
- Our deliveries are outsourced to a third party. We cannot provide live updates on the status of the delivery or guarantee delivery times. Our daily delivery window is between 11am and 6pm Tuesday to Saturday. For major holidays, our extended delivery window is 11am-8pm.
- Incomplete or inaccurate delivery information will impede the delivery of flowers and may result in additional charges.
- Couriers will attempt delivery once. If the recipient is not home, we may leave the order on the front step if weather permits us to do so.
- In the event that your delivery was unsuccessful, you will be notified to get in touch with us.
- Redeliveries will incur an additional delivery charge.
- If your selected delivery date falls on a statutory holiday, the order will automatically be moved to delivery for the next business day.
- We do not offer same-day delivery.
Where does Brew+Bloom deliver to?
For our fresh floral and food products, we offer local delivery to Edmonton and surrounding areas (Sherwood Park, Leduc, St. Albert, Beaumont)
What is your delivery policy?
Please see our delivery policy here.
What is your delivery cost?
Delivery costs are calculated at checkout.
How long should my arrangement last?
Each flower has a different vase life, but on average, cut flowers can last a week with proper care. Flowers such as roses, mums, carnations, cymbidium orchids, and alstroemerias will last longer than certain varieties of flowers like tulips, ranunculus, lisianthus, and anemones. Please see our Floral Care blog post for tips on maintaining your arrangement.
Do you offer custom florals?
Our custom floral program has been discontinued as of April 1, 2022. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Email us at email@example.com!