Crisp forest air & warm spices create a cozy layer of pure comfort and peace. All the aromatic reminders of a warm, cozy cabin.Top Notes: Smoked woods, Toasted Marshmallow
Bright citrus tones and juicy fruit accents surround this delicate bouquet of sweet florals and fresh greens. Underlying tones of sweet musk, coconut cream, and spiced vanilla add a calming quality to the scent.
This deliciously herbaceous aroma cleverly combines basil with cool notes of garden mint. Sage and lemon blossom top off this crisp, earthy fragrance
reminiscent of a tranquil feel of the flourishing herb garden.
• Coconut-soy wax with crackling wood wick
• 8 oz Minimalist Jar 45+ hr burn time
• 9 oz Stone vessel 55+ hr burn time
• Phthalate-free premium fragrance oils
• Hand-poured in Beaumont, Alberta
Proper Candle Care Instructions:
- The first burn is the most important, allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar to ensure a longer and more consistent burn
- Always trim the wick to 1/8" - 3/16" before lighting to prevent the flame from smoking. If candle smokes or the flame becomes too high, extinguish it, trim the wick and relight
- Do not touch/move candle while burning, container may become hot on sides and base
- Burn only on a flat, heat resistant surface for no more than 4 hours at a time
- Discontinue burning your candle when 1/2 an inch of wax remains and/or the wick detaches and moves off-center. wick clips are set to a specific safety height to keep the flame a ½ inch from the bottom of the glass. it is completely normal to have wax left over in the bottom of your candle.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Keep out of reach of children and pets